Your partner for function-critical parts, depending on your product
Manufacturer of function-critical parts
- Multi-size: ALPES USINAGE machines parts from Ø5 to Ø150 mm to ensure its customers constant quality for all their critical parts.
- Multi-metals: ALPES USINAGE machines all metals, even the hardest ones: aluminium, stainless steels, high resistance alloy steels, super alloys, duplex, titanium, …
- Multi-support: ALPES USINAGE optimises costs by choosing best resistance, industrial processes and basis material: bars, powders, forgings, castings, additive manufacturing.
- Complexity: ALPES USINAGE specialises in complexities from 7 to 9 on a scale from 0 to 10.
- Manufacturing: ALPES USINAGE produces series of 50 to 50,000 parts and manufactures about 600 different references of various sizes and complexity.
- Micromechanics from Ø1 mm and deep-hole drilling from Ø 0.3 mm
Tech Critique by Alpes Usinage™: ALPES Usinage acts as manufacturing project manage and industrialization engineering partner
Alpes Usinage has been working closely with its customers for 40 years. We develop adapted processes in turning, milling and gear cutting to ensure the manufacture and industrialisation of function-critical parts and to ensure safe operation in difficult conditions.
Manufacturing of complex parts in high quality in small and medium series at competitive prices
OUR VISION: The reliable production of function-critical parts that have a decisive influence on the function of the end product, especially when the products are used in harsh conditions and must offer the greatest safety.